Skip to content
Upgrade Your Workspace with Professional Office Interior Design Starting a business from the ground up is arduous work and moving your operations into a new space is an exciting milestone in your career. Whether you are an experienced property owner or you’re moving into your very first office, functional office interior design is essential for optimal productivity. Your space should reflect your passion, pride for your business, and inspire the people that helped you build success. Upgrading your commercial office interior is an investment in your employees and the wellbeing of your business. Metro Partitions provides contemporary corporate interior design solutions for companies in Melbourne. We offer professional office fit-out and design that breathes new life into your space and brings excitement and energy into your daily tasks.
How Office Design and Fit Out Boosts Your Business Your environment is crucial to your mood, and spending time in a well-designed space makes for a better workday. Investing in beautiful office design is also an investment in your clients, your employees, your resources, and the future of your business. Read on to discover how a well-designed office can boost your business.
- Express your company culture. Gone are the days of lifeless commercial office designs with stale, pale, and expressionless features. Give your business a voice with bespoke office interiors that tell your story. Incorporate elements that cultivate your office culture, from dark, sleek professionalism to bright zones of playfulness – your office should reflect your business vision.
- Increase productivity. Modern research suggests that people work more efficiently in better spaces. Giving your employees a stylish and comfortable office to enjoy boosts their mood at work and helps them bring more creativity, confidence, and passion into everyday tasks. Your team’s attitude towards their work is crucial for the success of your business, and a well-designed space is the first step towards employee satisfaction.
- Design around your needs. No two businesses are the same, and their offices shouldn’t be either. Investing in professional interior design for your office results in a well-planned corporate space that works for your everyday business operations. Designers use partitions to create activity zones based on your team’s needs, ensuring that everyone has enough space to work privately and collaboratively.
- Attract better clients. Think of your office as your showroom. If you host clients regularly, your space must impress them long after they leave. A beautiful reception area makes your clients feel welcome and content, and they associate that feeling with your company. Keep your client-facing spaces updated to keep attracting top-tier customers.
Commercial Office Interior Design Ideas and Inspiration You’ve decided to invest in your business and upgrade your space. There are so many exciting interior design ideas out there that you might not know where to start. Take a moment to think about your space requirements, such as the number of enclosed offices, open-plan spaces, and team spaces you need. Here are some office trends and ideas to consider before you design your office in Melbourne.
- Break-out spaces. Break out space is an adaptable work zone or rest zone that breaks the monotony of open-plan offices. Consider incorporating islands of comfortable seating between traditional desks. Break out areas give employees a dedicated space for casual project discussions or coffee breaks throughout the day.
- Collaborative work zones. If your company values teamwork, providing discussion areas for groups in the office is essential. If you often group people that don’t typically sit together into the same project, they will need a central meeting zone to discuss their ideas and progress. Add inspiring elements and pack the area with resources and stationery to encourage brainstorming and collaboration.
- Team building areas. Shared spaces are where your employees go to relax and get to know each other. Encourage good office relationships and synergy with fun, comfortable resting spaces for enjoying meals together and resting after work. Team building spaces may include a multifunctional table for meetings in the morning and staff competitions or games during the afternoon.
- Focus pods. Sometimes people need some alone time. Provide a comfortable, soundproof pod for personal employee phone calls or one-on-one meetings during the day. Pods are typically quiet, single-seater workspaces that encourage deep concentration. Focus pods also help to break up open-plan spaces, and they are small enough to fit into awkwardly shaped corners and passages in your office.
What You Can Expect from Metro Partitions Our team of professional office designers in Melbourne is passionate about design innovation and crafting extraordinary spaces. We collaborate with our clients to deliver creative solutions that work for every budget. Here are some of the values that our loyal customers have come to expect from our innovative team.
- Cohesive concepts. We strive to cooperate with you and include you in the project’s design phase to help us understand your overall needs and build on your ideas. Our experienced team will take your initial concept and thread it seamlessly into every element of your new office. We help you convey your company culture and vision through the careful use of colour and form.
- Accountability. We bring professionalism to your project by holding ourselves accountable for the successful completion of your refurbishment. Our reliable construction team has years of experience working on deadlines and delivering on time. We are confident in our skills, and we strive to address any concerns during the project.
- Realistic budget estimates. The price of an office fit-out varies massively according to the type of finishes, lighting fixtures, and custom elements you require. We believe that everyone deserves a stylish workspace, and we can tailor our services to any budget. The initial quote we issue is carefully composed to reflect accurate budget estimations and work expectations.
- Quality workmanship. We take pride in our craft, and we follow best design and construction practices. We are strict about following Australian building codes and standards to create beautiful, safe and functional offices. Our quality workmanship makes us a leading choice for office design in Melbourne.
Why Choose Metro Partitions as Your Office Interior Designers in Melbourne Metro Partitions is a leading team of office interior design in Melbourne – we create inspired and cohesive corporate spaces for every business on a reasonable budget. Our talented creatives and builders have over thirty years of industry experience, and we enjoy updating our industry knowledge to offer you innovative solutions. Our boutique company offers a personal approach, and we value your input and design ideas as an essential checklist for creating your perfect space. Contact us to find out how we can reinvent your workspace.